One person's collection agencies do not want them to know each other

Border States are ideal for people who have money to live because many paying agencies can never call or contact you in any way.

The exceptions to this are commercial accounts and if the collection agency that attempts to collect a debt is licensed in the same state in which it is located.

How this works is that if the collection agency that attempts to collect a debt that does not have a license in your state, you can not put anything in your credit report. Let's explain why … The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and reliable credit reporting statements indicate that you must notify the debtor (if any) in writing that you have 30 days to contest the validity A debt in writing or debt will be considered valid. Because a collection agency can not contact you when you live in a closed border State, you can not send them and even if you were not in a closed Border State when you made the debt you still have Removed.

To do this, you will have to dispute your invoice. Let me make this clearer, this does not mean that the debt goes away, but it is not removed from your credit report. If you live in a closed border state and have money left for a collection agency that does not have a license in your state (most agencies do not have licenses in several states, but some do so), the What you should do is obtain the postal address of the collection agency that informs you of your credit report. Along with the address you need to get your account number, reference number or file number. It is all the information you need and you can get it in a very fast phone call that will be quick and painless. Now that you have all the information in your account, we will send you a written dispute letter. Now, in this dispute, you want to expressly specify that "if you can not validate this debt, I want you to immediately remove it from my credit report."

Now, the true beauty of being in a closed border state is that you can still contact the collection agency at any time you want about anything in your account and can not contact you even When you tell them to call you back, even if they do not call you in a legal way. What you do is send the dispute letter to the collection agency with your claim to be removed from your credit, and then call your phone every two days to verify if they have obtained your credit report or not.

Below is a list of all the states on the closed border

New Jersey
New York *
North Carolina
North Dakota
West Virginia

* New York is not at the state level that is in Buffalo and in the city of New York, you should consult your general attorney to know for absolutely safe.

-From where-

Source by Donald G Wilson